March 2017 Newsletter
Sunday, March, 26th, 2017 at 2:13 pm by Melinda McCaw
It’s spring and we are growing!
At Melinda McCaw Media we are enjoying spring with all of the new blooms and growth in our own business! We hope that your business is enjoying the same growth. To continue to help us fill this growth we are excited to welcome Mike Murphy to the team. Mike brings additional design/build experience to the team, and will be a wonderful asset to the team.
We would like to extend a warm welcome to our some of our newest clients. We are excited to be providing a fresh new look, responsive website design and a customized backend to the website that allows easy content changes for the following clients:
- Superior Alarm Co.
- Wolf Concrete Construction
- Behavior Services Inc.
- Ruby Canyon Cycles
- Susan Eggert Attorney
Look for these new websites as we build them out.
Tip of the month
Is it time to redesign your website? A redesign of your website can help your business to grow. Here are a few reasons you should redesign your website.
- Your website isn’t mobile friendly (test your website mobile friendliness)
- Your website loads slowly (test your website load time)
- Your website design is outdated
- There is not enough whitespace in your website design
- It’s hard to find contact information.
- Traffic on your website traffic is not where it should be
- Your website navigation is not user friendly
To find more in depth information about this topic please read our recent blog post on this topic.
We love referrals!
If you know someone who could benefit from our services please pass our contact info to them.