There comes a time in the life cycle of your website that you begin to wonder if it’s time to build a new website. Today I share 13 things to [Read More...]
13 Things to look for in your website when deciding if you need to redesign
Thursday, April, 20th, 2017 at 7:25 am by Melinda McCaw
There comes a time in the life cycle of your website that you begin to wonder if it’s time to build a new website. Today I share 13 things to look for when deciding whether or not to build a new website or at the very least make some changes to it.
- Is the current website mobile friendly?
- Does the website have a conversion form?
- Is the design (look and feel) up to current design trends? Does the design need a refresh to bring it into the 21st century?
- Does the website need to be optimized for Search Engines?
- Does the website use page urls that are not SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly?
- Are there broken image links on the website?
- Are there broken links on the website?
- Is Flash used on the website?
- Does the website use stock images that haven’t been purchased (if so this is a copyright issue)?
- Is the quality of the images on the website poor? Are images pixelated or blurry?
- How fast do the pages on the website load?
- Is the website user friendly? Is it easy to navigate the site and find what you are looking for?
- Is it easy to find your phone number and contact information on the website?
In the coming weeks I will blog more in depth on the above questions and things to look for.